As a factory trained and qualified service provider, we provide dedicated UPS service and UPS maintenance, for all brands of UPS Equipment. Our technicians support the entire bay area for service and delivery of UPS Equipment products, 24/7/365. From UPS installation to emergency repair, Nite & Day Power is committed to maintaining your critical power with innovative, cost-effective solutions.
- Well-equipped field technicians with laptops containing comprehensive technical documentation of UPS and Generator Equipment
- Continuous factory training programs
- Guaranteed response times to meet your up-time needs
- Localized Parts stocking and on-site component-parts stocking
- Preventative maintenance visits performed 24/7
- Well-documented scopes of work and procedures
- Emergency troubleshooting support, 24/7/365
- Flexible, customer-driven invoicing terms and conditions
Typical UPS Maintenance Schedule
will include regular testing of your UPS Equipment including these following elements:
- Visual inspection of UPS equipment for loose connections, burned insulation or any other signs of wear and imminent failure.
- Inspect and Clean or replace air filters
- Visually check for leakage and contamination from both battery and capacitor banks.
- General Cleaning and vacuuming of the UPS equipment and their enclosures.
- Check environmental equipment (heating / cooling / humidity) servicing your equipment
- Conduct thermal scans of all electrical connections ensuring all are tight and not generating heat, which is often the only indication of a problem. A non-invasive diagnostic is used by technicians to identify hot spots invisible to the human eye. Technicians will clean and retorque connections where issues are found.
- Provide a complete operational test per the manufacturer's specifications to test the functionality of the system.
- Perform a monitored battery-rundown test to determine if any battery strings or cells are near the end of their useful lives.
- Test UPS transfer switches, circuit breakers and maintenance bypasses.
Contact us today to discuss your power system requirements in detail.