We all know that our utility grid is prone to dips and outages. However, in the San Francisco Bay Area, the threat of theses outages are compounded by the region’s earthquakes and strong storms off the Pacific Ocean. From Santa Clara County in the south bay and Marin County in the north bay -- and all points in between -- Nite & Day Power ensures that you have adequate back-up power protection in the event of an outage. We specialize in providing Bay Area businesses with Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintenance that our customers can rely on when outages and dips do occur to the electrical supply.
UPS Maintenance Bay Area
Our trained technicians serve the entire Bay Area, and we have factory-certified expertise that guarantees that your back-up power system is installed, serviced and maintained correctly.
To that end, we offer attractive UPS maintenance contracts to Bay Area businesses that include:
- Regular testing of your UPS equipment
- Inspection and cleaning of air filters
- Visual checks for leakage and contamination of batteries
- Testing of the complete operational system
- Ensure that all electrical connections are tight and not generating excessive heat
- The many products and services that Nite & Day Power offers are designed to keep your business or building powered up during moments of an electrical outage. From conducting a power analysis to installing your equipment to seeing to its ongoing maintenance, we are your partner for dependable back-up power delivery.
Professionals in the Delivery of Emergency Power Solutions
Since 1986, Nite & Day Power has been providing Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) sales, maintenance, and services to businesses, municipalities, and organizations that depend on reliable backup power. We can be found online at www.NiteandDayPower.com or you can call us at 1-800-540-7693. We are available 24/7 and we are here to help. Let us make sure that your backup power equipment is ready to protect you against any interruption of power.